Make Your Agent Work For You
The relationship you have with your agent is the most important factor in determining if you succeed when purchasing your new home. Your agent should understand you and your family's needs and adjust accordingly. You should feel as though you can be completely honest with your agent. Your agent has a legal fiduciary obligation to you...and only you.
Some of the more important responsibilities I have as we navigate through the home purchase proccess are:
- To guide and educate you through the process.
- To be as flexible as possible to work with your schedule.
- To provide referrals to vendors such as lenders and home inspectors.
- To understand your property concerns and requirements.
- To educate you on the local real estate market.
- To maintain your confidentiality at all times.
- To provide advice on making an offer based on local real estate trends.
- To help you negotiate the best deal possible with a goal of win/win for both the buyer and the seller in most cases.
- To solve problems by working with the buyer and the seller’s agent.
I believe that my relationship with you will extend well beyond the closing date of your new home. I am a resource for you about North Colorado Springs not only during the time we spend looking at and purchasing your home, but for many years to come.